Implementation of the new library system is progressing - libraries closed on Fri 14.12.
- Linna Library silent reading room is accessible 24/7 for the members of the Tampere Universities with a key card.
- Arvo Library learning center is accessible 24/7 for the members of the Tampere Universities with a key card.
- TAMK Main Campus Library 2nd floor exam terrarium is accessible through 2nd floor doors with a key card.
- Hervanta library 24/7 access is closed. No access with a key card.
In the future, you will have to use the Tampere University email address, which has a @tuni.fi suffix, in your customer information for your library.
- This change does not apply to customers outside the community.
While the Library services are closed you will not be able to renew, lend, make reservations or pay your payments during the downtime.
- The library's online payment option will also be inactive in early 2020, so now it's a good idea to take care of all libraries' payments before the outage.
- In addition, the reception of cash payments at the Linna Library will end on 14th of December 2019. After that, the payment option will be paying with a payment card and later in early 2020 with the library system online payment will be available as well.
The new library system will be opened online on 2.1.2020.
Library units will open with normal service hours on 7.1.2020.
E-resources will be available normally through the old Andor search interface.
A summary of changes and updates of coming services will be available on our change site https://www.tuni.fi/en/library/use-the-library/new-library-system.
If you have any questions, please contact the library: kirjasto [at] tuni.fi
Further information: Project Manager, Web Services Specialist, Timo Vuorisalmi, %20timo.vuorisalmi [at] tuni.fi
Publicist: Information services analyst, Marjatta Ojala, marjatta.ojala [at] tuni.fi