All Library units are closed 14.12.-6.1.2020
All Library units are closed 14.12.-6.1.2020. E-resources will be available normally through the current Andor search interface.
Get ready for changes in library services - Borrow the materials you need now!
- All of the library's units are closed, and print-related customer functions online are disabled during the system change 14.12.2019 - 6.1.2020.
- Linna Library silent reading room is accessible 24/7 for the members of the Tampere Universities with a key card.
- Arvo Library learning center is accessible 24/7 for the members of the Tampere Universities with a key card.
- At the end of the year, the due date for borrowed material is 13.1.2020.
- 4 week loans have allready now a due date 13.1.2020.
- 2 week loans will have the 13.1.2020 due date from Thu 28.11. onwards.
- the change does not apply to short loans
As the library databases (ex-TAY, ex-TUT and TAMK) merge, your customer information will also merge to the new Andor.
- Please note that this also means a combination of the library fees you have accrued.
- All payments will now appear together under the new system.
- For some, this may result in a loan ban if you have accrued payments totaling more than 10e.
We will provide more details on the changes through the library's website, on the Tuni-intranet, and through the library's social media channels. A summary of changes and updates of coming services will be available on our change site https://www.tuni.fi/en/library/use-the-library/new-library-system.
If you have any questions, please contact the library: kirjasto [at] tuni.fi
Further information: Project Manager, Web Services Specialist, Timo Vuorisalmi, timo.vuorisalmi [at] tuni.fi">timo.vuorisalmi [at] tuni.fi
Publicist: Information services analyst, Marjatta Ojala, marjatta.ojala [at] tuni.fi">marjatta.ojala [at] tuni.fi