Webinar for Computing Sciences applicants on 3 December 2019 - recording available
The webinar took place on Tuesday, 3rd December 2019. Thanks to all who joined in! We have sent a link to the webinar to those who had signed up, and the recording of the webinar is available to all applicants.
Join this webinar to hear more about each study track in the Master's degree programme in Computing Sciences and their admission requirements. We will help you to find the perfect match to your educational background!
The new Master’s degree programme in Computing Sciences consists of seven study tracks, leading either to a Master of Science, or a Master of Science in Technology degree:
1. Computing Sciences, Data Science M.Sc.
2. Computing Sciences, Human-Technology Interaction M.Sc.
3. Computing Sciences, Human-Technology Interaction M.Sc. Tech.
4. Computing Sciences, Machine Learning M.Sc. Tech.
5. Computing Sciences, Software, Web & Cloud M.Sc.
6. Computing Sciences, Software, Web & Cloud M.Sc. Tech.
7. Computing Sciences, Statistical Data Analytics M.Sc.
The application round is open from 4 December 2019 to 15 January 2020. The instructions on how to apply are given at Applying to Tampere University Master’s programmes.
The webinar is organised by the Faculty of Information Technology and Communication Sciences. The contact persons of the webinar are Ms. Kirsi Tuominen (kirsi.tuominen at tuni.fi) on the city centre campus and Ms. Anna-Mari Viitala (anna-mari.viitala at tuni.fi) on the Hervanta campus.