TUNICRIS introductions and trainings begin at the end of September
The research information system will be used to register and maintain publications, academic activities and other research information of Tampere University and Pirkanmaa Hospital District. The new system (Elsevier Pure) has been in use at the Hervanta campus since 2015.
Introductions and trainings
The library organizes TUNICRIS introductions and trainings starting from September 30. Introductions and trainings are targeted especially for new Pure users. If you have used TUTCRIS in Hervanta before, you can continue to use the system after 12.10. mainly as before.
There are two types of sessions:
1) Introduction to TUNICRIS, where you can’t log into the system yet (15 min + time for questions)
2) TUNICRIS training, where you log into the system and get to know the basic functions concretely (30 min + time for questions)
All sessions will be organized remotely using Teams. You don’t need to register in advance. Sessions will be organized in both Finnish and English (see schedule). All training sessions are identical. You can also send questions in advance to cris.tau [at] tuni.fi.
Introduction to TUNICRIS (15 min + time for questions)
- 30.9. at 13.00 (Finnish)
- 6.10. at 10.00 (English)
- 8.10. at 10.00 (Finnish)
- 14.10. at 14.00 (English)
- 15.10. at 10.00 (Finnish)
TUNICRIS Training (30 min + time for questions)
- 20.10. at 13.00 (Finnish)
- 21.10. at 12.00 (English)
- 22.10. at 10.00 (Finnish)
- 27.10. at 14.00 (English)
- 28.10. at 12.00 (Finnish)
- 3.11. at 15.00 (Finnish)
- 4.11. at 11.00 (English)
Teams link to all sessions can be found from intranet news page from this link.
The library provides further training as needed. We also arrange customized trainings for groups upon request.
Further information and training requests: cris.tau [at] tuni.fi