Skip to main content

Regaining your study right

As a student, you must register as attending or non-attending for every academic year, during the registration period. If you do not complete the registration, you will lose your study right. If you have failed to register for an academic year and wish for your study right to be returned, please contact Student Affairs Office.

Published: 21.2.2019
Updated: 20.12.2023