Skip to main content

Giving up on study right

Resignation from Tampere University

You may renounce your right to study by notifying the Student Affairs Office in writing. You need to fill in a form [link] and specify the right to study that you wish to renounce and sign it. The right to study will be registered as having ceased as of the date the notification is received at the Student Affairs Office. The right to study cannot be regained by any other means than through student admission.

Published: 21.2.2019
Updated: 2.5.2023