Registering your printing card
Tampere University and TAMK
As a print card you can use
- your student card
- Tampere University’s staff ID card
- TAMK’s staff ID card
- certain other chip cards (such as your travel card issued by TKL, the local bus company)
Registering your card when you first use the multifunction devices on campus
- Touch the screen of the device to wake it up from sleep mode if the screen appears black. It may take a while for the device to wake up.
- Place your card on the reader (the device will not recognise a card that has not been registered).
- Type your username in the ID field. Click Next to access the password field and then type your password.
- Click Log out or place your card on the reader.
- From now on, you will be able to log on just by placing your card on the reader.
Watch a video on printing card registration.
0294 520 500
it-helpdesk [at] tuni.fi