Mobile printing - Webprint
Tampere University and TAMK
Download the file at webprint.tampere3.fi (sign in with your short TUNI username) and print it out on any printer of the University or TAMK.
Mobile printing – quick guide
Download the file at webprint.tampere3.fi
- Sign in with your short TUNI username
- Search the file you want to print using Browse button.
- When the file has been succesfully printed you will get notification and the print job Status is Printed. (This means, the print job has been printed to the SecurePrint-queue and is waiting for release.)
- Pick up (release) your print job at any multi-function printer at the campuses. N.B! The work must be printed within 72 hours, after which it will be deleted from your print queue.
Supported file types
- Microsoft Office: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt and pptx
- OpenOffice: odt, ods and odp
- Others: pdf, html, htm, gif, png, jpg, rtf and txt
- All file types are not supported.
- Only personal printing accounts can be used.
- You cannot change the print settings yourself. Printouts come in colours and double sided. To change the print settings on your computer, use the Driver Print mode.
- Log in to webprint.tampere3.fi with your TUNI account. Click the Driver Print tab and follow the instructions on the page.
0294 520 500
it-helpdesk [at] tuni.fi