Mobile printing - Webprint
Mobile printing – quick guide
Download the file at webprint.tampere3.fi
- Sign in with your short TUNI username
- Search the file you want to print using Browse button.
- When the file has been succesfully printed you will get notification and the print job Status is Printed. (This means, the print job has been printed to the SecurePrint-queue and is waiting for release.)
- Pick up (release) your print job at any multi-function printer at the campuses. N.B! The work must be printed within 72 hours, after which it will be deleted from your print queue.
Supported file types
- Microsoft Office: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt and pptx
- OpenOffice: odt, ods and odp
- Others: pdf, html, htm, gif, png, jpg, rtf and txt
- All file types are not supported.
- Only personal printing accounts can be used.
- You cannot change the print settings yourself. Printouts come in colours and double sided. To change the print settings on your computer, use the Driver Print mode.
- Log in to webprint.tampere3.fi with your TUNI account. Click the Driver Print tab and follow the instructions on the page.
0294 520 500
it-helpdesk [at] tuni.fi