In 2017, I received a M.Sc. degree in Automation Engineering from Tampere University of Technology (currently rebranded as Tampere University), Tampere, Finland. In 2010, I received a B.Sc. in Mechatronics Engineering from the University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan. Currently, I am pursuing a doctoral degree in Automation Engineering at Tampere University, Tampere, Finland. From 2015 to 2018, I worked as a project researcher in eScop project and then in C2NET project at FAST-Lab at Tampere University. From 2011 to 2013, I worked as a Head of Technical Department in the national traffic management project known as Saher at Etihad Alafandi L.L.C. in the Eastern Province, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. From 2010 to 2011, I worked as a research assistant in the Production Engineering Department at Tampere University of Technology, Tampere, Finland.
My responsibilities comprise of:
- Conducting research and development tasks related to my PhD studies,
- Supervising and examining theses of master's degree students,
- Supporting some teaching activites,
- Participating in preparation and writing of HE proposals.
Fields of expertise
I have substantial experience in the following areas:
- Elevators : KONE Elevators
- Industrial Robots: ABB, OMRON Adept, KUKA
- Industrial Controllers: Siemens, Omron
- Industrial Communication Protocols: OPC UA, EtherCAT, ProfiBus, CAN
- Traffic Management Systems: RedFlex
- Programming languages: C/C++, JAVA, NodeJS, Python, Matlab, frontend web apps.
- 3d Modelling: Solidworks, Blender, AutoCAD
- Others: Microsoft Office, Google Web Apps
Robotics, Automation, Knowledge Reasoning, AI
See the links below (TUNI Research Portal, ORCID and Google Scholar)