Training Programme in Applied and Clinical Behaviour Analysis
Extent30 European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) credits
Language of instruction
Welcome to apply for clinical behaviour analysis training!
The Training Programme in Applied and Clinical Behaviour Analysis is for you -- a social, health, and educational professional to give you the latest knowledge and skills in the field.
- Do you want to learn how to analyse and understand human behaviour?
- Do you want tools for change and treatment methods that are targeted as precisely as possible?
- Do you want to master the terminology of the topic and gain an international network in the field?
Completion of the training prepares participants for the application of behaviour analysis and conceptualization of mental health problems. In addition to applying the principles of behaviour analysis, the training provides a deeper understanding of the problems of learning, development, and health behaviour. The training focuses on their significance in rehabilitation and the treatment of several other socially significant problem areas.
Why apply for behaviour analysis training?
- You will learn to understand, analyse, and influence human behaviour extensively and thoroughly
- You will be trained in behaviour measurement, change, and treatment methods based on individualized research evidence
- You will learn about the effectiveness of methods and the precise targeting of interventions
- You will learn to apply your knowledge and skills to your work, hobbies, and to your private life
- You will network with people in the industry around the world and learn the terms of the industry
- You will get a unique opportunity to hear from an international expert who knows the field both in Finland and in the United States
Welcome to develop as a professional in our unique training!
Get to know the programme