TUNICRIS training sessions during autumn 2022
TUNICRIS briefings for researchers introduce the public portal and internal user interface of the research information system TUNICRIS. The online information session covers the most important functions for searching information in the public portal, and editing your own profile, academic activities and publication information in the internal user interface.
Schedule for TUNICRIS briefings:
- September: 14.9.2022 klo 10.15–11.00 (in English) Link to the event in TUNI intranet
- October: 5.10.2022 klo 13.15–14.00 (in Finnish) Link to the event in TUNI intranet
- December: 8.12.2022 klo 10.15–11.00 (in Finnish) Link to the event in TUNI intranet
Self-archiving and TUNICRIS
During the training we will go through the main principles of self-archiving: why publications should be self-archived, what must and can be self-archived and how it is done in TUNICRIS.
Schedule for self-archiving and TUNICRIS trainings:
- September: 29.9.2022 at 10.15–11.00 (in English) Link to the event in TUNI intranet
- October: 12.10.2022 klo 14.15–15.00 (in Finnish) Link to the event in TUNI intranet
- November: 30.11.2022 klo 10.15–11.00 (in Finnish) Link to the event in TUNI intranet
The training sessions are held by the library’s specialists. The trainings are aimed at researchers. No preregistration needed. You’re welcome to join in!
Useful links and more information:
Login to TUNICRIS
Library guides about self-archiving:
More information: cris.tau [at] tuni.fi (on TUNICRIS) or oa [at] tuni.fi (on self-archiving)