The Open Science newsletter keeps you up-to-date – Second issue is out now!
The Open Science newsletter for the Tampere Universities Community brings together current issues related to Open Science, both local and global. It also describes the services and training provided by the library. In future, the newsletter comes out four times a year. It is published by the library's Open Science specialists.
In this issue:
- TUNICRIS and self-archiving
- Changes to the Academy of Finland's application terms and practices
- Acquiring new skills to develop data support
- Information on Research in Finland
- The national policy of open education and educational resources
- Highlights of the Open Access Week
- Seminar tidings
- Open Access publication and use of open research data seminar
- Open science at the national level
- Upcoming trainings
We are happy to receive feedback and ideas for topics. Contact us at oa [at] tuni.fi.
Previous issues of the Open Science newsletter