The first issue of this year Open Science newsletter has been published!
The Open Science newsletter for the Tampere Universities Community brings together current issues related to Open Science, both local and global. It also describes the services and training provided by the library. In future, the newsletter comes out four times a year. It is published by the library's Open Science specialists.
- New open access publication channel Open Research Europe
- Open Access publishing in the e-resource agreements
- The Academy of Finland’s Article Processing Charges in future projects
- APC support funding for grant holders has ended in December 2020
- A steering group for research data management
- Tampere University Press has published its Data and Materials Policy
- Library has updated its guides - some changes in links
- Upcoming trainings.
We are happy to receive feedback and ideas for topics. Contact us at oa [at] tuni.fi.
Previous issues of the Open Science newsletter: