Tampere University of Applied Sciences as an employer
We are committed to becoming the best employer among universities in Finland
Support for your everyday work and professional development
- We help our employees tap into their full potential and develop their expertise by offering them interesting positions and opportunities to rotate between jobs and seek professional growth.
- Our employees have access to a variety of professional development opportunities, such as internal and external training, courses at the Open University of Applied Sciences and the Open University and on-the-job learning
- We provide a broad range of resources to facilitate project and group work
- Flexible work arrangements (such as flexitime for support staff and telework options)
- Comprehensive occupational health services
- Affordable campus restaurants and cafés
- Ergonomic and modern work environment and tools
Healthy balance between work and personal life
- We support the cultural and sports activities of our employees.
- SportUni offers excellent sports and exercise facilities on all our campuses.
- Tampere is a compact lakeside city with effective public transport and services within easy reach.