Skip to main content

Student Affairs Office

In the Student Affairs Office you can get help with the practicalities relating to your studies, i.a. registration, right to study and exchange studies. Here you can also get counselling regarding studies in Open University.

From the Student Affairs Office you can get documents related to your studies:

  • registration certificate
  • transcript of records
  • graduation certificate
  • copy of the graduation certificate

In matters related to tuition fees and scholarships, please contact us primarily by email at studentservices.tau [at] That way we can look into your case with the time and consideration that tuition fee and scholarship matters usually require, and provide you with a detailed answer.

In addition, you can contact the Student Affairs Office in case you do not know who to turn to with your problem. You will be guided to the right person.

Contact Details of the Student Affairs Office

Tel: +358 294 520 200

studentservices.tau [at]; open.studies.tau [at]

Published: 21.2.2019
Updated: 12.3.2024