Collaborate with our teachers and increase your campus visibility
The campuses of Tampere Universities annually organise recruitment events where you can meet future professionals and encounter students when your recruitment needs arise.
- In January: Gateway to working life, TAMK main campus
- In January: Business day in construction engineering on the Hervanta campus
- In February: Yrityspäivät job fair on the city centre campus and Hervanta campus
- In September: Business Market at the Leadership Symposium on the city centre campus
- In November: IT-Hekuma ICT fair, the Hervanta campus
You may also set up a stand on campus Read more about reserving a stand on our campus pages.
In order to reach a more specific audience, organise your own recruitment event. Another option is to organise an excursion for students in your company. The organisation of such events and field trips is facilitated by the various member associations of the student unions of Tampere University of Applied Sciences and Tampere University.
Visit us as a guest speaker or an expert
We regularly invite guest speakers and experts to teach at our institutions. Visiting lectures support the provision of teaching on topical subjects and furthers the students' understanding of how to apply the knowledge they have learned in working life. Your business or community can also provide topics for project work or case studies.
If you want to start co-operation, you are welcome to contact our teachers at the different degree programmes or educational fields directly. Career services also facilitate contacting suitable fields and teachers.