Intelligent Networked Systems (IINES)
Intelligent Networked Systems (IINES) group focuses on designing scalable, resilient optimization and control algorithms for networked cyber-physical-human systems with main applications to smart grid, intelligent transportation system, robotic network, and epidemic control.
IINES group hosts networked robotics lab (NeBoLab) consisting of heterogenous and distributed robotic network including drones, mobile robot and mobile manipulator.
IINES group is actively collaborating with national and international research groups in Finland, Japan, Germany, United States, and United Kingdom.
Research focus and goals
IINES group currently focuses on the following research topics:
- Resilient distributed optimisation and control for cyber-physical systems (Academy of Finland Academy project)
- Data-driven control of networked cyber-physical systems
- Control of cyber-physical-human system
- smart grid
- intelligent transportation system (ITS)
- epidemic control
- distributed robotic network