Training sessions on ORCID identifier, autumn 2022
According to Open Science Guidelines in the Tampere higher education community (pdf), each researcher should register an international ORCID researcher identifier and use it in scientific activities. You can use the ORCID researcher identifier eg. in TUNICRIS research information system and the forthcoming researcher profile tool in Research.fi service.
Join one of our online workshops on:
- Wed 7 September at 9.15–9.45 (NOTE: in Finnish)
- Mon 19 September at 15.15–15.45 (in English)
- Thu 6 October at 15.15. –15.45 (NOTE: in Finnish)
- Wed 26 October at 9.15–9.45 (in English)
- Wed 9 November at 9.15–9.45 (NOTE: in Finnish)
- Tue 22 November at 15.15–15.45 (in English)
- Fri 9 December 9.15–9.45 (NOTE: in Finnish)
All sessions have the same content. Zoom link available on the intranet.
More information: lib.metrics [at] tuni.fi