Finnish newspapers and journals for research use
The National Library's digital resources can be found at https://digi.kansalliskirjasto.fi.
Research use refers to non-commercial scientific, artistic, thesis research or thesis work carried out by students, researchers, and teaching and research staff. Users also have the option of analyzing the journal material mechanically and creating data sets from it for study verification and subsequent research.
Users are identified by their HAKA identification (Tuni ID of the Tampere University community):
- Choose Digi.kansalliskirjasto.fi etusivulla Login and after that choose Haka login.
- Tunnistaudu organisaatiosi Haka-tunnuksilla.
- In the Access Restricted Material window, select Aloita-Begin.
- Check the information you have entered under Confirm and press Accept.
- If you wish, you can save the Terms of Service and your response on your own device.
- Press Close. Newspapers and magazines from 1930-2018 are now available to you.
The National Library and Kopiosto provide the service as part of the Tutkain Project for 2020-2022. The Tampere University community is involved in Tutkain with 14 other universities. More information about the service and licenses can be found on the Tutkain project website.
Feedback and additional information: library [at] tuni.fi">library [at] tuni.fi