- Professor and CITER CIRQ team leader in Industrial Engineering and Management
- Consortium leader in national CICAT2025 project (Strategic Research Council)
- Project management and research within externally funded research projects CICAT2025, UPCE, CIRCVOL, ROBINS, UPCE, ILPO
- Research in technology business and management and circular economy
- International and national research collaboration
- Teaching: Turning technologies into business; Turning Circular Economy technologies into business, Kasvuyritysten ekosysteemit; Contemporary Circular Economy challenges and solutions, Circular Economy study module
- Master thesis supervision
Fields of expertise
- Business approach to the circular economy and environmental sustainability, circular economy business in technology and service companies
- Ecosystems and networks
- Marketing and commercialization of innovations, creation of markets
- Value creation and customer value
Ingstrup, M. B., Aarikka-Stenroos, L., & Adlin, N. (2020). When institutional logics meet: Alignment and misalignment in collaboration between academia and practitioners. Industrial Marketing Management.
Ranta, V., Aarikka-Stenroos, L., & Mäkinen, S. J. (2018). Creating value in the circular economy: A structured multiple-case analysis of business models. Journal of Cleaner Production, 201, 988-1000.
Ranta, V., Aarikka-Stenroos, L., Ritala, P., & Mäkinen, S. J. (2018). Exploring institutional drivers and barriers of the circular economy: A cross-regional comparison of China, the US, and Europe. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 135, 70-82.
Aarikka-Stenroos, L., & Ritala, P. (2017). Network management in the era of ecosystems: Systematic review and management framework. Industrial Marketing Management, 67, 23-36.
Jaakkola, E., Helkkula, A., & Aarikka-Stenroos, L. (2015). Service experience co-creation: conceptualization, implications, and future research directions. Journal of Service Management.
Aarikka-Stenroos, L., Sandberg, B., & Lehtimäki, T. (2014). Networks for the commercialization of innovations: A review of how divergent network actors contribute. Industrial Marketing Management, 43(3), 365-381.
Sandberg, B., & Aarikka-Stenroos, L. (2014). What makes it so difficult? A systematic review on barriers to radical innovation. Industrial Marketing Management, 43(8), 1293-1305.
Aarikka-Stenroos, L., & Jaakkola, E. (2012). Value co-creation in knowledge intensive business services: A dyadic perspective on the joint problem solving process. Industrial Marketing Management, 41(1), 15-26.