Moodle learning platform
Moodle is a LMS (learning management system) where teachers can create course areas. Typically Moodle course area is like a course's home page that contains materials, links, assignments, discussion forums and other activities.
TUNI Moodle: moodle.tuni.fi
Log in by using your TUNI email address.
How to order special Moodle accounts?
You can order special Moodle accounts to TUNI Moodle for external users, who do not have a TUNI account or a user account of any Finnish university: read instructions
All Moodle questions: it-helpdesk [at] tuni.fi
Common learning environment for Finnish higher education institutions for special use cases: digicampus.fi
- MOOC courses (open online courses)
- Entrance exam courses (course based alternatives for entrance exams)
- University joint courses, international courses, project courses
- Courses where course content should be available without actual login account (guest enrolment method can be activated in the course settings)
- All other use cases involving non-university participants
Registration and enrolment to DigiCampus courses
- Google account (anyone can join)
- HAKA login (Finnish higher education institution accounts)
- Users can create DigiCampus user account (anyone can join)
Order a new course (can be ordered for free by Tampere universities staff members):
Support requests, instructions and additional information from DigiCampus support site.