- On the Sisu study information system, you draft your personal study plan (PSP), sign up for courses, and monitor the progress of your studies.
- Severe accessibility issues have been found in Sisu. They are recorded in a university-specific accessibility statement. Until the issues in Sisu are resolved, students will be given individual support to overcome Sisu’s accessibility barriers. Students who need accessibility support are kindly asked to contact the guidance and counselling services of their own faculty for assistance in making a personal study plan (PSP) and registering for courses and examinations.
- Through the curriculum section of the Student's guide, you can more easily get acquainted with the course catalogue of the entire university. In the curricula, you can filter our course and module offerings in the way you want. Read instructions how to use the curricula
- Student’s guide's handbook offers you information and guidelines on your studies. The Guide also contains instructions on how to use Sisu.
- In Intranet you can find widgets which contain information about e.g. courses, exams, course credits and events as well as news of the university community, calendar and notifications from background systems.
See more information for Open University students in Open University studies -guidelines
How do I use Sisu?
We have made videos and written instruction texts on how to start using Sisu. Check them out!All Sisu instructions for students
Information on Curricula and Teaching Schedules
On this page, you will find a collection of information and links related to the curricula and teaching schedules.Get familiar with curricula
Sign-up for courses and exams
You need to enrol as attending student to take part in education provided by the University, complete exams and graduate.It is compulsory to sign-up for courses and exams. You can find the deadlines here.Information on signing-up
Planning of studies and PSP
PSP, personal study plan, is a tool to help you plan your studies and develop your expertise. Study planning is a central and necessary part of university studies. Technically, PSP is drafted electronically on Sisu.General information about PSP process in your programme
Have you been absent during the academic year 2021-2022 and returning now to study?
The current curriculum period is 2021-2024. Students are not usually expected to draw up a new version of their personal study plan when the University introduces a new curriculum. Read instructions what to consider in this situation.Instructions what to consider in the personal study plan as the curriculum period changes
Correspondence of old studies
Correspondences of study units between the current curriculum and older curriculum are mainly available on Sisu. In some cases it hasn't been possible to state equivalence for new study units and faculties provide separate tables to plan studies.Information about correspondences
E-services and applications
You apply graduation through Sisu. Find out more about the schedule and process on this page. Be sure to answer the graduation survey too!Check-list for graduation
Recognition of prior learning
You may apply for accreditation of acquired competence and studies completed outside TAU as part of your study planning process on Sisu. However, you need to submit the required attachments to your faculty outside Sisu.Instructions of the process
Assessment of study modules
The degree structure is usually based on modules for which module grades must be applied. Once you have completed all the study units and study modules required for a module to be evaluated, request an evaluation on Sisu.Instructions to apply grading of study modules