Individual arrangements in exams
If you need individualised support because of a learning difficulty, illness or disability, you are eligible for individual study arrangements. To obtain a proposal for individual study arrangements, please schedule a personal appointment via online booking (on-campus appointment or online appointment) or by emailing opiskelijanohjaus.tau [at] tuni.fi. Read more about obtaining individual study arrangements.
Once you have received the university-issued proposal for individual study arrangements, you may request individual arrangements for paper-based and electronic exams.
General paper-based exams (registration in Sisu)
- Inform Exam services (examservices.tau [at] tuni.fi) about the need for individual arrangements no later than a week before the exam. Exam services will verify your right to individual arrangements, so you do not need to send the document.
Electronic exams (registration in EXAM)
- The information of your proposal for individual study arrangements does not automatically transfer to EXAM.
- Individual exam room: Accessible exam rooms in Hervanta campus (A218, Kampusareena) and in City centre campus (PA026, Päätalo) can be booked by one person at a time without notice. The booking is done in the EXAM system.
- Extra time: Contact the teacher and ask for an exam with extra time. The request must be sent no later than a week before the exam. Once the exam has been created, you will receive an email with a direct link to the registration.
- Medical equipment: If medical equipment are needed in the exam room, let Exam services know, so that it can be taken into account in surveillance.
Other exams (lecture ecams, remote exams etc.)
- Contact the teacher.