The opening hours of the library premises and the customer service hours will be expanded from 28th of September 2020
According to the general guidelines of the University community, the facilities are available in accordance with the access rights on weekdays from 8.00 to 19.00. Library working spaces in Linna reading room and Arvo learning centre will be open on weekdays untill 22.00.
Mon-Fri 8.00 – 19.00
Mon-Fri 10.00 – 16.00
TAMK Mediapolis unit is open with Mediapolis access card according to TAMK's opening hours and the customer service is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10.00 to 14.00. If necessary you can phone us tel. 040 801 6296.
Our online chat service is open Mon-Fri from 9 to 15.
Linna reading room and Arvo learning centre are open untill 22.00 on weekdays.
In Hervanta, the reservation pick-up service point will also serve our external customers in the Logos (A119) room on the 1st floor of the Kampusareena.
Despite the exceptions, the library's online services operate normally.
- We ask our customers to use the borrowing and returning self service machines in all our locations for returning and borrowing. Our return boxes are also at your disposal.
- During limited service, our customer service desks do not accept returns or borrow books to minimize social contact.
- Our customer service focuses on serving you in all other matters related to the use of the library and information retrieval issues.
- In customer service situations, we ask you to pay attention to safety distances for other customers and our staff.
- The number of customer workstations on the library's premises has been reduced by about half so that we can implement the necessary safety distances in our customer premises. Please keep this in mind when planning to work longer on our premises.
- Hand disinfectants are available at the library's customer services, and you can wash your hands in our toilets.
- Please follow the necessary safety instructions and good epidemic hygiene on the library premises.