TUNI Sign - digital signature service
Electronic signature is a juridically binding way to sign agreements and documents. As an advanced electronic signature complying with the legislation (EU 910/2014, 26th article and Finland 2009/617 VahvL), TUNI Sign electrically secures the identity of the signatory, and the information which individualises the person is attached to the document so that one cannot later change it unnoticed.
When you receive an e-mail from the Tampere university community with a signature request
- Open the email message and log in with the code in the email message (click ‘Open Documents’). Enter the code and click ‘Next’.
- Check your information and click ‘Next’.
- Request a PIN code to your mobile phone by clicking ‘SMS’.
- Enter the PIN code in the designated field and click ‘Confirm’.
- Check the content of the document in the preview.
- If the content is correct, approve the document by clicking ‘Sign’.