Training sessions on ORCID identifier spring 2023
According to Open Science Guidelines in the Tampere higher education community (pdf), each researcher should register an international ORCID researcher identifier and use it in scientific activities. You can use the ORCID researcher identifier eg. in TUNICRIS research information system and the researcher profile tool in Research.fi service.
Join one of our online workshops on:
- 23.2.2023 at 15.15–15.45 (in Finnish)
- 15.3.2023 at 9.15-9.45 (in Finnish)
- 29.3.2023 at 9.15–9.45 (in English)
- 24.4.2023 at 15.15–15.45 (in Finnish)
- 26.4.2023 at 9.15–9.45 (in English)
- 9.5.2023 at 9.15–9.45 (in Finnish)
All sessions have the same content. Link available on the intranet.
More information: lib.metrics [at] tuni.fi