Health in All Policies in times of COVID-19: Wellbeing economics and social protection
Tampere University organizing team is pleased to invite you to join the open webinar "Health in All Policies in times of COVID-19: Wellbeing economics and social protection".
The webinar is organized in collaboration with the Global Network for Health in All Policies (GNHiAP) and the World Health Organization.
The purpose of this webinar is to address the economic and social inequalities-related factors in Nordic countries and Scotland in times of COVID-19.
This webinar will take place on January 26th, 4:00-5:30 PM EET (Helsinki time).
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity and to register, visit the GNHiAP website: https://actionsdg.ctb.ku.edu/gnhiap-events/webinar-health-in-all-policies-in-times-of-covid-19-wellbeing-economics-and-social-protection/
If you have any questions, please contact the GNHiAP Secretariat at: GNHiAP [at] inspq.qc.ca
PROGRAM 1,5 HOURS
5 mins: Opening remarks
• Meri Koivusalo, Professor of Global Health Policy, Tampere University, Finland.
50 mins: Presentations
• Elisabeth Fosse, Professor of Health Promotion, University of Bergen, Norway.
• Paul Cairney, Professor of Politics and Public Policy at the University of Stirling, Scotland.
• Asger Lau Andersen, Associate Professor at the University of Copenhagen, Department of Economics, Denmark.
• Olle Lundberg, Professor of Health Equity Studies at Stockholm University, Secretary General at Swedish Research Council for Health, Working Life and Welfare FORTE.
• Heli Hätönen, Ministerial Adviser at the Finnish Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Finland.
20 mins: Open discussion
• Nicole Valentine, World Health Organization, Department of Social Determinants of Health.
10 mins: Closing Remarks
• Lauri Kokkinen, Research Director, Tampere University, Finland.