Wireless visitor network
TUNI users should prefer secure eduroam or roam.fi networks, that don't require signing in daily. TUNI-STAFF is also available to staff computers centrally maintained by the IT Services of the University.
- Connect to the TUNI-GUEST network with your device.
- Select Visitor.
- Choose your e-mail address or phone number as the means to sign in. You can also select eduroam, which works in most academic organizations around the world with one setup.
- Fill in the information required in the activation form (e-mail address or phone number).
- Choose Proceed.
- Review that the information is correct. You will receive the activation link by e-mail or text message.
- Choose Start temporary 15 min access to open network connection, so you can activate your connection for longer time.
- By opening the activation link you have access to the TUNI-GUEST visitor network for 12 hours.
After the time is up, you can repeat the above steps to get connection working again.
For more permanent visitor network access, check installation guide from eduroam and roam.fi pages.
If you encounter problems, please check the FAQ first. Before contacting the IT Helpdesk, try forgetting TUNI-GUEST network from your device settings and try once again.
+358 294 520 500
it-helpdesk [at] tuni.fi