School of Built Environment and Bioeconomy
The school produces diverse education, research and innovation services for our cooperation partners and future professionals in the construction and environmental field. We also offer diverse paid services in our school’s competence fields.
Our strengths are
- construction engineering and related technical competence
- building services engineering competence
- bioproduct engineering competence
- laboratory engineering competence
- textile and material engineering competence
- environmental engineering competence
- forestry competence.
The school’s connecting competences are digitalisation of design, production, products and services and continuous development of intelligent systems in construction and bioeconomy fields. Data modelling and simulation of phenomena increase day by day. Measurement, monitoring, business and quality management understanding as well as energy, quality and environmental issues are an important part of the school’s operation.
The School of Built Environment and Bioeconomy has more students than any other TAMK school. We are also one of the largest Finnish educators in construction and building services engineering.