Skip to main content
Tampere University Student's Handbook

Appeals against decision concerning a student

In the event that you are dissatisfied with a particular assessment result for a completed course unit or theses, crediting, decision regarding extension for the completion of degree or restoration of your right to study, you have the right to seek rectification within 14 days of the moment the result of the evaluation / the decision has been made available.

If you wish to appeal the assessment of a thesis, you should first contact the head of study affairs at your faculty, who can advise you on the rectification process.

See also rectification of completed course unit.

All appeals are processed without unjustified delay and the decisions are made within a reasonable time period.

Published: 26.2.2019
Updated: 11.11.2021