Skip to main content
TAMK Student's Handbook

Registration of the right of residence for exchange students

If you stay in Finland longer than three months, you have to register with the Finnish Immigration Service (Migri) within three months after your arrival in Finland. Registration costs 54 €. Please observe that citizens of a Nordic country register their right of residence at the Digital and Population Data Services Agency, DVV.

For more information, please go to Migri's page on Registration of the right of residence of a citizen of the European Union.

Published: 21.10.2019
Updated: 20.3.2024