Funded by the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture, TreSilienssi is a joint project for Tampere Universities whose aim is to support students' well-being and studies during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
The extensive remote studying period caused by the pandemic has been stressful for many students. Students' well-being has decline, together with their social resources. The pandemic has also caused an uptick in loneliness.
- Developing and adding small group activities for students
- Creating a concept for an easily accessible counselling and well-being service to support group guidance
- Offering students individual and group counselling and services to support mental well-being
- Adding counselling by study psychologists
- Putting together safe, communal student events
What we do
We strenghten the support services for counselling and well-being.
We will create a Well-being Helpdesk for students, which allows them to find our services from a single place.
We offer small group activities for students and organise events which support well-being.
We enhance students' motivation and strenghten the community spirit.