The essential objective of KODIG project is to enable, that it’s more fluent for social and health care sector service producers to utilize the services and competences of experts by experience (disabled, mental health patient, intoxication background, who have trained to be experts of experience) while they are developing and designing their services or offering trainings in the field. As social and health care services are strongly digitized, the key activity in the project is to strengthen the digital competences of these experts of experience, for them to be able to operate better in this digitalized operational environment.
The activities of the project are
- to develop and pilot a training, which strengthens the digital competences of experts of experience
- to support experts of experience their digital portfolios, select suitable and easy to reach platform for portfolios and disseminate the platform to social and healthcare sector service providers
- to implement two workshops together with experts of experience, targeted to service providers and aiming to narrow the gap between experts of experience (in this case as service producers) and social and health care sector professionals (in this case service customers).
The results of the project are
- digital competences training program for experts of experiences; structure, contents and platform selection, better digital competence of 20 participating expert
- digital portfolios of 20 experts of experience, uploaded in selected digital platform and easy to disseminate and find by service designers and providers
- experiences and feedback of two common workshops, to confirm the more fluent utilization of experts of experiences competences in different service design and training activities
kati.langsjo [at] tuni.fi