Welcome to MET Research Day - the annual flagship event of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Technology! This two-day event is open to all researchers, students, and companies interested in biotechnology, biomedical engineering, and clinical medicine research. Register for the entire event or choose one of the days, or simply drop in for the sessions that interest you without prior registration. Please note that refreshments are reserved for registered participants only.
- Hear and discuss the latest research and research directions in the field!
- Plan collaborations!
- Meet colleagues!
- Visit our commercial and poster exhibitions!
Explore the program of the MET Research Day, which includes:
- Two international keynote presentations
- A keynote presentation from PIRHA
- Over 20 research presentations
- An extensive poster exhibition where the authors will be present to showcase their research
- Over 20 separate pitches on research topics from the poster exhibition
- Commercial exhibition
- A Career event, especially tailored for doctoral students and postdocs (also of interest to undergraduate students)
- An Industry afternoon session tailored for companies and researchers interested in collaborations
- A separate clinical research session
Faculty of Medicine and Health Technology, MET
The organizing committee at email@example.com