I work as a Research Specialist in the Faculty of Information Technology and Communication Sciences (ITC). My task is to support and develop the research activities of the ITC faculty by acting as an assistant and working partner of the Vice Dean of Research.
My responsibilities include
- participating in the work of Faculty’s Management Group and preparing the research related topics for processing,
- participating in the strategic planning of the Faculty’s research activities as the working partner of the Vice Dean, and coordinating and implementating the developing steps,
- supporting the work of the research groups,
- informing researchers about research related topics, and collecting information on research,
- developing the scientific communication of the Faculty in collaboration with the Faculty’s Communications Officer,
- processing the research permits related to the Faculty.