I work as a Research Specialist in the Faculty of Management and Business (MAB). My task is to assist Vice Dean for Research in the development of the research activities and help the faculty's researchers in research-related matters, such as funding applications.
I have worked in different research and teaching positions at Tampere University and at the University of Jyväskylä. I have received my PhD in Business studies in 2012 and I am a docent in organizational behaviour at Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics.
• Supporting funding applicants (eg. EU, Academy of Finland) together with the Research Services
• Informing researchers about research-related matters
• Developing the follow-up of research activities
• Developing faculty’s science communication
• Developing faculty’s open access -policies
• Coordinating the work of the faculty's research development group