Head of Unit, Research development
Key responsibilities and tasks of Research Development team:
- We provide professional support and advice for research staff at Tampere University.
- We prepare research-related matters that are brought before the University management, the faculty management and different administrative bodies, such as the Science Council and the Academic Board.
- We generate information to promote informed discussion of science policy and support decision-making.
- We help to foster sustainable development and a culture of innovation across Tampere Universities.
- We coordinate the development of research infrastructures.
- We support the planning and implementation of University-level research, development and innovation projects, such as Profi and FIRI projects.
- We participate actively in research and science communication.
- We offer support for technical and visual communication, for example, for staff who are working on research projects or preparing grant proposals.