How can I find information about and register for courses in the autumn semester on the city centre and Kauppi campuses?
- Find the path to the Student’s Guide on the main page of the University’s website or go directly to the address https://www.tuni.fi/studentsguide
- Click curriculums and go directly to the course unit section.
- Search for your degree programme or go to the course unit directly.
- Information on the course unit gives you the completion options and teaching schedule.
- See also how to find available courses by using the period filter and how to use the study search on the Sisu system
I cannot find the teaching schedule in my course unit. What should I do?
- Check the curriculum for 2019–2020 that you are searching for the study module with its correct name.
- If you still cannot find the teaching information, contact the study coordinator of your degree programme or send a message to study services at the faculty (eg firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Faculty of Built Environment (BEN)||email@example.com|
|Faculty of Education and Culture (EDU)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences (ENS)||email@example.com|
|Faculty of Information Technology and Communication Sciences (ITC)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faculty of Management and Business (MAB)||email@example.com|
|Faculty of Medicine and Health Technology (MET)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faculty of Social Sciences (SOC)||email@example.com|
How do I register for the courses?
- As before, use the NettiOpsu to register for courses. The Study Guide is still used. https://www10.uta.fi/nettiopsu/login.htm?uiLang=en https://www.uta.fi/opiskelunopas/en/
- The deadlines for registering in courses can be found on NettiOpsu
A link to the longer piece of news: https://intra.tuni.fi/en/content/news/6822