Official pre-arrival tasks
Nice to see you! You have made one of the best decisions of your life to come to TAMK to start building your future with us. These are your instructions for what you must, should and can do to prepare a successful start to your studies at TAMK. Please read carefully and follow each step - we look forward to having you here soon!
- Confirm your study place
- Register as present or absent (+tuition fee payment for non EU/EEA students)
- Start immigration procedures (if applicable)
- Book student housing (if necessary)
- Apply for KELA Financial Aid for Students and Housing Allowance (if applicable)
- Prepare for original document check and accreditation
- Register your TUNI account (please note that ID activation is only possible with Finnish online banking codes at the moment, information will be sent in our newsletter as soon as possible)
- Join the Tamko Students’ Union and get your student card
- Familiarise yourself with the orientation of your degree programme (links below)
- Plan your arrival in Tampere
Programme specific information
Programme specific instructions provide you with detailed information on where and when your studies start.