Departure information for exchange students
To find out what you need to take care of before you leave Tampere University, the International Mobility Services will organise an information session called Bye bye Tampere! in order to provide you with some last-minute reminders and to ensure that everything runs smoothly at the end of your exchange studies.
There is a registration to the event! Check your email for the registration link (TBA).
- Bye bye Tampere! on the Hervanta campus: TBA
- Bye bye Tampere! on the city centre campus: TBA
The information session will start at TBA and coffee will be served at TBA.
For complete checklist of things to do before departure, please read through the Information for exchange students leaving Tampere section.
Fill in a feedback form from the International Mobility Services
The International Mobility Services wishes to develop its services for exchange students. For the evaluation process of each semester, we hope to get feedback from as many exchange students as possible. The link to the feedback form will be sent to all leaving exchange students at the end of each semester.
Keep in touch with Tampere
Would like to stay connected with Tampere? Would you like to help Tampere become more international and better known around the world? Keep yourself up to date with what is going on at Tampere University and the city and join our networks! Read more:
Apply to our master's degree programmes
If you enjoyed your exchange studies at Tampere University, you should consider applying to one of our high-quality international master’s degree programmes. For more information on the programmes and on how to apply, please see www.tuni.fi/en/study-with-us.
Networking and finding potential employers
Be active and proactive! There are plenty of opportunities out there - you just have to be patient to find them.
- Yrityspäivät job fair is Finland’s largest networking and recruitment event for university students. Every year over a hundred companies attend the event on campus to find motivated students. Read more: Yrityspäivät
- The International Tampere Hub team has published an Employability Guide, which has a list of services, networking events, and other tips that can help you in your job or internship search. You can also subscribe to a newsletter at international.tampere.fi
- Vacancies are advertised on many different websites. Aarresaari is a network of Academic Career Services representing 13 Finnish universities: Jobs and internships for students and alumni of Tampere University
- The City of Tampere Employment and Growth Services (TreStart) organises a TalentMeet, a business-oriented networking event where jobseekers and employes meet, share ideas and form new connections – maybe even employment relationships! For more information and event calendar, go to: TalentMeet