- Student's handbook | Studying | Academic calendar
- Education and teaching | Teaching | Academic calendar
Timetable for academic year
Registration, beginning and ending dates of contact teaching, opening ceremonies, graduation ceremonies, graduation days and other schedules for the academic year.
Timetable for exchange students
Registration for attendance or non-attendance
To preserve your study entitlement, you have to register for attendance or non-attendance each academic year. Negligence of the registration obligation means loss of study entitlement. Return of the study entitlement has to be separately applied.
Enrolment on courses
Academic Year 2019 - 2020:
- Period 1. Enrollment on courses: 10.6. -1.9. 2019
- Period 2. Enrollment on courses: 16.9. - 15.10.2019
- Period 3. Enrollment on courses: 25.11.2019 - 5.1.2020
- Period 4. Enrollment on courses: 17.1. - 24.2.2020
Academic Year 2020 - 2021:
- Period 1. Enrollment on courses 10.6. - 1.9.2020
- Period 2. Enrollment on courses: 16.9. - 15.10.2020
- Period 3. Enrollment on courses : 25.11. - 5.1.2021
- Period 4. Enrollment on courses: 17.1. - 24.2.2021
Academic Year 2021 - 2022:
- Period 1. Enrollment on courses: 9.6. - 31.8.2021
- Period 2. Enrollment on courses: 15.9. - 14.10.2021
- Period 3. Enrollment on courses: 24.11.2021 - 5.1.2022
- Period 4. Enrollment on courses: 16.1. - 23.2.2022
You are to enrol on courses of the academic year through the PAKKI desktop in accordance with guidelines.
Retake examination dates
You can complete retake examinations on TAMK's general retake examination days. You can check the degree programme specific examination days in the attached table Retake examination days in autumn 2019 - spring 2020 below this text. Enrolment on examinations takes place through the PAKKI desktop. You can find further information at Retake of Courses and Improvement of Grades.
Students from other universities of applied sciences:
Students from other universities of applied sciences can participate in TAMK's retake examination days.
Send your examination requests to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The coordinator sends you the detailed guidelines. You have to pay a processing fee of €50 before the examination to TAMK's bank account with the reference data ("Tenttimaksu/student's name/examination date").
Study and progress plans
See degree programme specific instructions below.
Degree programme specific instructions
See degree programme specific details below.