- Student's handbook | Internship and work life | Career planning
- Education and teaching | Supervision of students | Career counselling
Career and worklife trainings open for all students
TAMK's Career Services organize trainings and workshops about themes related to job-seeking, working life and career planning that are open for all TAMK students. You're welcome to join for example open CV workshops and interview simulation! Follow current information about following trainings e.g. posted on our Facebook group TAMKrekry, Tuudo, Intra Events ja Service Street's info board.
Requested trainings for degree programmes
In addition to open trainings, we offer trainings requested by degree programmes for spesific student groups. Training's topic, length, timing and language can be fixed. We like to keep trainings and workshops interactive and functional. We have experience with keeping trainings in Finnish, English and easy Finnish ('selkosuomi'. We can keep trainings about e.g. following topics:
- CV / visual CV
- Video as a tool for job-seeker
- Preparing for job interview
- Searching for hidden jobs
- What is a good employer like?
- Social media in job-seeking (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Identifying and marketing own knowledge and skill-set
- Professional branding
Please, contact us about possible training for student group via email (email@example.com) or come knock on our door (B1-59) for a chat.