Advanced Studies in Public Economics and Public Finance, Vähintään 100 op
Advanced studies consist of the following categories:
- economic theory and methods (micro, macro, math, and econometrics);
- special courses on public economics and public finance;
- master's thesis (including master's seminar).
After completing the programme, the student is able to
- understand the focal principles and concepts of public economics and public finance;
- analyze practical socioeconomic issues upon the theoretical and empirical literature in the field of public economics and public finance;
- apply relevant theoretical and empirical research methods in investigating issues that necessitate public intervention;
- provide policy recommendations.