Advanced Course in Human-Technology Interaction: Service Design
The course presents the core ideas and principles of service design and design thinking, as well as their application to HTI development.
The course consists of five workshops and one book, from which an essay is written:
1) Principles of service design and design thinking
2) Key methods in service design
3) Using participatory design methods in HTI
4) Service design for technology and knowledge-intensive business environments
5) Digital services and user orientation