To use the space as safely as possible, the following rules are currently in use:
- Maximum capacity is 18 people. If the cap has been reached, return later.
- Never come to Oasis or the campus when sick, with any flu symptoms, or in quarantine.
- Always wear a mask when you are in Oasis.
- Take care of hand hygiene; there are disinfectant bottles in Oasis.
- Keep a 2 meter safe distance to other visitors.
- Since so few can use the space at once, consider making room for others after around 90 minutes, especially if the space is full.
Other temporary changes
- We are not currently taking any spot or event reservations.
- As the university is currently closed, for now Oasis can only be accessed by students, staff, and visitors who have access to the building.