Manager of International Affairs within Strategic International Development team, serving as a strategic central development, policy and coordination unit for internationalization. In addition, the team oversees 16 international university network memberships and the international partnership portfolio development.
In charge of partnership development in the United States, China (capital region), India, North and Southern Africa, Latin America (excl. Brazil). Contact person for the following international university networks:
- Mediterranean Universities Network UNIMED
- Nordic Centre in India
- SGroup European Universities' Network
- Southern African-Nordic Centre
- Scholars at Risk
Contact person for the China Scholarship Council Tampere University joint scholarship programme.
Internal working groups:
- Secretary of the international coordination group of the university consisting of representatives of the service units, tasked with preparing the agendas for the meetings
- expert member of the steering group for education export
- Secretary of the university's internal India network
- Secretary of the university's internal China network (co-secretary Leena Uski)