Triple Helix Conference 2020 goes virtual
The Conference unites scholars, policy makers and practitioners to discuss the future directions of innovation. The 2020 conference will promote dialogue among stakeholders involved in various aspects of innovation ecosystem for example with the issues related to knowledge society, social innovation, technology transfer and innovation policy to name a few. While the Triple Helix will be a lens to examine various innovation practices and the future of innovation, we welcome those, who either challenge the Triple Helix model or promote alternative approaches of innovation studies.
Tracks of the Conference:
1. Theoretical foundations and methodological approaches of Triple Helix
2. Concepts and theories to frame the future of innovation
3. Innovation in transnational contexts
4. Innovation for sustainable development goals
5. University reforms for future innovation
6. Governance and public policy in shaping future innovative society
7. Individuals’ role in Triple/Quadruple Helix or future innovation
8. Other topics related to the theme of the Conference
The special panels include:
- Government vs. virus: the case of Italy
- Innovation policy in Finland – Challenges of the past, possibilities of the future.
Benefits of the virtual Triple Helix Conference:
- Participation from the comfort of your home
- Join the Triple Helix Association (where individual membership ranges from 30 to 60 eur/year) and attend the conference for free!
- Networking supported by the world’s leading event networking platform Brella!
- Use the AI powered matchmaking tool to find common research interests and schedule video meetings during our virtual coffee breaks
- Real-time audience interaction during conference presentations supported by Slido
- Easy switch between parallel sessions
- Free access to the records of keynote speeches
- A chance to attend free of charge: Virtual International workshop of socially responsible entrepreneurial university (HLX4EU) on June 17
Please register here https://events.tuni.fi/thc2020/registration/ by May, 31