Sustainable Logistics and Global Distribution
Faculty or school
Language of instruction
On completion of this course you
- will be able to describe sustainable logistics and global distribution
- will be able to identify the operational environment of and the challenges in international logistics
- are familiar with the decision trade-offs that have to be made when selecting appropriate distribution strategies
- have critical awareness of the impact of logistics on the environment and are familiar with the concepts of 'people, planet, profit' and 'triple bottom line' and their relevance in logistics
- can examine the decisions behind efficient and sustainable freight transport
- can describe how changes in supply chain can effect freight transport decisions and vice versa
- appreciate the employment opportunities arising from successful completion of the course.
This course is one part of a three-course academic module and it is possible to complete only this course of the whole study unit. Of the three courses only this one is in English. The other two courses are held in Finnish.
More information you find on the study units Finnish webpage.
Apply for the course
Apply for the course by sending an email to trainings contact person Mari Vuolle, firstname.lastname@example.org. The teaching begins on Friday, January 14, 2022 at 10.