Sisu instructions for Open University students
Sisu is the student information system that you will use to manage your studies at the Open University. You will be able to access Sisu after you have been admitted to the Open University, paid the required fees and activated your University-provided username and email address.
Sisu enables you to
- View your information that is stored in Sisu (for example contact information and student number)
- Check your study rights (the modules and/or courses that you are entitled to attend and for how long)
- Create a personal study plan (PSP)
- Register for teaching
- Review your academic records and print out an official digitally signed transcript of records displaying the modules and courses you have already completed
- Apply for the recognition of prior learning. Please see the instructions for the recognition of prior learning.