TAMK Parvi: calendar, activities and support services
Parvi offers support services, peer support and encounters to all TAMK students. Parvi provides various small group activities and events to support the students' study ability and wellbeing. Parvi workshops are available both on campus and online. Don't fly solo – join Parvi!
Find out more about Parvi support services, events and activities in the Parvi calendar! Remember to follow @tamkparvi on Instagram!
- You can find the Parvi calendar here (Google-calendar)
- Parvi room is located on Main Campus, Service Street, B1-24
- Some of the activies are organised remotely or in hybrid format, please check event details by clicking on the event title in the calendar!
TAMK Parvi Chatbot:
- You can find the chatbot in a pop up window in the right side on this page
- Chatbot provides guidance on issues related to studying or services and you can always leave a personal message.
- Chatbot is open 24/7.
Guidance and counselling services walk-in:
- Special needs teacher, study ability counselor, study counselor, and TAMK pastor are providing walk-in service regularly in Parvi (see Parvi's calendar.)
- Parvi also provides regular visits from external parties offering support services for students (more info, see Parvi's calendar.)
- You may leave a contact request using this form (choose language in the top corner of the page.)
Small group activity/peer support for studying:
Parvi study course:
By participating Parvi's activities, you can complete a credit. Read more about the study course: Improve Your Study Ability at TAMK Parvi (1 cr).
Leisure time activities:
- Friend Programme for international students and local friends
- SportUni sports consultation
- You can find events and culture in Tampere by downloading Tampere.Finland app (free)
Our collaborators' services to improve your wellbeing:
- FSHS groups and virtual courses
- Nyyti's chat
- Osviitta Crisis Center book appointment in advance
- Crisis Helpline, call 09 2525 0113
- Crisis Services for Youth provides counselling, book your phone appointment
- Valoa chatroom weekdays at 12–15
- Professional mental health helpline weekdays 10–15, call 0203 91920
Any questions regarding to Parvi's activities? Feel free to contact:
parvi.tamk [at] tuni.fi