TAMK Parvi: calendar, activities and support services
Parvi is support services, peer support, and helps you to connect with others. Parvi has various encounters, small group activities and events.
Get to know the services of TAMK and its partners as well as the calendar and feel free to join. Remember to follow @tamkparvi on Instagram!
- You can find Parvis calendar here (Google-calendar)
- Parvi is located on Main Campus, Service Street, B1-24
- Some of the activity is also remote or hybrid, so please always see the event details by clicking on the event title in the calendar!
TAMK Parvi Chatbot:
- You can find the chatbot in a pop up window in the right side on this page
- Chatbot provides guidance on issues related to studying or services and an ability to send a message.
- Chatbot is open 24/7.
Guidance and counselling services walk-in:
- Special needs teacher, study coach, study counselor, career services and TAMK pastor are providing walk-in service regularly in Parvi (see Parvi's calendar.)
- We have also visitor shifts for collaborators essential to students (more info, see Parvi's calendar.)
- You may leave a contact request using this form (choose language in the top corner of the page.)
Small group activity/peer support for studying:
Leisure time activities:
- Friend Programme for international students and local friends
- SportUni sports consultation
- You can find events and culture in Tampere by downloading Tampere.Finland app (free)
Our collaborators' services to improve your wellbeing:
- FSHS groups and virtual courses
- Nyyti's chat
- Osviitta Crisis Center book appointment in advance
- Crisis Helpline, call 09 2525 0113
- Crisis Services for Youth provides counselling, book your phone appointment
- Valoa chatroom weekdays at 12–15 (available until 15.7. and again 1.8.)
- Professional mental health helpline weekdays 10–15, call 0203 91920
Any questions regarding to Parvi's activities? Feel free to contact:
parvi.tamk [at] tuni.fi